About Me

My photo
Collinsville Middle School PE teacher. Married (19yrs.)with two boys (12 and 8) 7th grade boys basketball coach. Avid cyclist

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thinking of Jenn

Hello Jenn
To one of my strongest supporters. Thanks for all of your kind words and thoughts.
My heart goes out to you and your family during this mourning process. Know that you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Please keep my friend Jenn Smith in all of your prayers during this tough time in her life.
God Bless!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I don't know what to say Tom...you are so incredibly sweet to have posted that for me. I am surviving best I can given all the sadness of the situation. It helps to have freinds that love and care so I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks Tom. You are the best!

Love, Jen