About Me

My photo
Collinsville Middle School PE teacher. Married (19yrs.)with two boys (12 and 8) 7th grade boys basketball coach. Avid cyclist

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pictures from the Bowling Night

Hello
We had a great time last Saturday night at the Caleb Zarzecki Memorial Scholarship Fund bowling night. We were able to fill up about half the bowling alley. Everyone had a great time and we were able to raise some money. Thanks to everyone who attended and thanks to those who also donated. Thanks everyone. I'm going to put up a few pictures from the bowling night. I will be posting a lot more sice the summer is almost here. Take care!!!! Tom K.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So glad the bowling night was a success, and wish I could have been there. Things here have not been to wonderful. Not sure if Lisa Port filled you in, but my mom passed, unexpectedly, on March 30. Then April 16, just yesterday, my little cousin Luke (10) who had been battling Leukemia for the last 2 years, lost his battle. He had a bone marrow transplant in January, which was a great success, but then developed a virus in his lung and could not fight through it. Sad times here obviously, and trying to make sense of all of it. My mom was 66, and too young to die, but I do feel God had a plan and needed my mom to be there so that she could take care of Luke. My family and friends have given me great strength through all of this and I am greatful to them for loving, praying and caring.

On another note, looking forward to your BIGRIDE 2. Michelle Noyes came to my mom's visitation and brought me my AMAZING shirt...I wear it proudly and tell everyone about what a amazing man you are and Caleb was. Well better get going. Take care.

Love, Jen Smith Traficano