About Me

My photo
Collinsville Middle School PE teacher. Married (19yrs.)with two boys (12 and 8) 7th grade boys basketball coach. Avid cyclist

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bowling Night for Caleb

Hello
The bowling night last Saturday for the Caleb Zarzecki Memorial Scholarship Fund was a big success. We had over 60 people there to bowl and to raise money for the scholarship fund. I would like to thank Big Art Hartman at Camelot, his family and his staff for a wonderful night at the bowling alley, thanks!!!! I would also like to thank everyone who attended or made a donation. Because of your heartfelt donations we were able to raise over $700.00. The scholarship fund is now over $5,000.00, that's half way to our goal. I am going to put up some photos if I can get a few of the participants to send me a couple of pictures? Thanks again to everyone who is supporting this endevour in one way or another.
I leave for D.C. in two months ( June 14th ). I look forward to sharing more stories with everyone. Thanks again and tell a friend!!!! bigrideking
Cya, Tom

No comments: