About Me

My photo
Collinsville Middle School PE teacher. Married (19yrs.)with two boys (12 and 8) 7th grade boys basketball coach. Avid cyclist

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Post

Good morning
I had to cancel the bowling night and my ride to Washington DC. April Fools!

The bowling night is fast approaching, April 10th. I think we have all of the tickets sold for the most part? If you are still interested in attending, please contact me asap.

The weather here has been amazing the last few days. I had a chance to go mountain biking yesterday at SIUE and I had a blast. I forgot how much fun it is to mountian bike. The trails are well groomed and wide open right now. I was surprised that I didn't see another rider the entire time I was there. If anyone is up for a mountain bike ride sometime, get ahold of me, I'll go!!!!!!!

I guess that's about it for now? I'll blog again after the bowling fundraiser and let people know how it went. Take care and check back again around the middle of the month for another update.
Bye 4 now! Tom K.

No comments: