About Me

My photo
Collinsville Middle School PE teacher. Married (19yrs.)with two boys (12 and 8) 7th grade boys basketball coach. Avid cyclist

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March

Hello
Hey, can you believe it's already March? I've been busy with making arangements for my journey this summer. So far I have made plans in advance with 6 of my 11 stops. It looks like I will be lucky enough to stay at more Methodist churches. I want to say thanks to Pastor Dennis Price in Troy for giving a character reference for me to anyone who has called or e-mailed him.
Thanks Dennis!
Here is what the journey looks like so far:
Leaving on June 14th, first stop is in Flora, Illinois.
Next stop is Washington Indiana, then Brownstown, then Dillsboro.
From there it's on to Fayetteville, Ohio, then McArthur, and Coolville.
Then it's on to West Union, West Virginia, then Grafton, and Romney.
My last stop will be in Purcellville, Virginia on June 26th.
I ride into Washinton DC on the 27th and meet my family.
We are going to spend 4 nights in DC.

I hope people are still interested in my ride and in my cause? If you know anyone who is interested, please pass on my web site. The more people I can reach and have support me, the better!!!!
Bowling fundraiser is April 10th, @6:30 @ Camelot Bowl. $15.oo per ticket/groups of 10 would be awesome!!! Let me know if you are interested in attending. tking1@kahoks.org
Cya, Tommy K.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey hope you got my last email about contacting my brother if you have quesitons about staying in DC area. I will be heading in town this weeked for Alaina's wedding. Wanted to let ya know that we will be gathering with some triad friends on Sunday night at Pizza Man in Troy around 5pm til ?

If you have time you should stop in and say hey.

The plan for the route looks great, glad you have been in touch with a lot more methodist churches.

Well take care and maybe see ya on sunday.

Jen Smith Traficano