About Me

My photo
Collinsville Middle School PE teacher. Married (19yrs.)with two boys (12 and 8) 7th grade boys basketball coach. Avid cyclist

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Help me!!!!

Bigride fans
Hello out there!! I have been trying to plan my stay in Washington DC with little success. Is there anyone out there who can give me some advice on where I should try to stay for 4 nights at the end of June? I'd like to be close but I also don't mind staying outside of DC to save a few bucks. If you know someone I can e-mail for more information, please send me an e-mail at my school e-mail address. tking@kahoks.org Thanks.
Jen Smith, is there any chance you can have your brother shoot me an e-mail?? thanks again, cya!!!! Tommy K

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey sent a email to your home address about this post.

Jen Smith Traficano