About Me

My photo
Collinsville Middle School PE teacher. Married (19yrs.)with two boys (12 and 8) 7th grade boys basketball coach. Avid cyclist

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Information about the ride

Hello bigridefans
I have a couple of dates to share.
1st Bowling night is April 10th at 6:30. $30.00 per couple and all procedes go to the Caleb Zarzecki Memorial Scholarship Fund. Contact me at tking1@kahoks.org

2nd My route is set for the trip east to Washington D.C. I will be on old highway 50 for almost the entire trip. Illinois to Indiana, to Ohio, to West Virginia, to Virginia, to Washington D.C.

I am starting the process of contacting local churches in the hopes of a safe place to stay in each town, wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!

Check back soon for more information!!! C ya Tommy K.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Awesome!! So glad you have the route planned out....when in DC if you need a place to stay let me know, my brother would love to host you if possible.

Wish I could attend the bowling night..:-( I will be thinking of you all, and Caleb of course. I will be in touch with ya about making a donation to the scholarship fund.
Take care and talk to ya later.

Jen Smith Traficano