About Me

My photo
Collinsville Middle School PE teacher. Married (19yrs.)with two boys (12 and 8) 7th grade boys basketball coach. Avid cyclist

Monday, February 8, 2010

April Bowling Fundraiser

Hello everyone
I have set a date for the bowling fundraiser night for the Caleb Zarzecki Memorial Scholarship Fund. Camelot Bowl, April 10th, 6:30. We will be looking to fill groups of two lanes with 10 people. If you are interested in getting nine of your friends and or family together and securing two lanes, e-mail me ASAP. tking1@kahoks.org
I think we are going to have 16 lanes total. Please feel free to pass on this information to anyone who might be interested. You may also contact me at any time on my school e-mail if you have any questions or comments. Take care and I will talk to you all again soon. Tom K.

No comments: