About Me

My photo
Collinsville Middle School PE teacher. Married (19yrs.)with two boys (12 and 8) 7th grade boys basketball coach. Avid cyclist

Monday, November 2, 2009

November Post

Hello everyone!!!
Sorry I'm a day late but I have been very busy with 7th grade basketball. We were fortunate enough to win our CMS tournament this past weekend. We beat Wirth Cahokia 34-25 in the championship game. I am going to post a picture of the boys because I am extremely proud of them!!! Way to go Trailblazers!!!!!
I am still planning on going to D.C. this summer!! My plans have not been made yet, but I will pass on any information as soon as I get things figured out. I am still planning on having a bowling fund raiser some time in February for the Caleb Zarzecki Scholarship Fund. We are still taking donations. Just go by a First Collinsville Bank and ask to make a donation to the fund. Anything you donate will be greatly appreciated!!!!!!! The fine people from the Collinsville Herald have contacted me about doing another article?? So keep an eye out for that in the next week or so. Thanks for all of your support, it means a lot to me, the Zarzecki family, and anyone else who was touched by Caleb's life. We all still love him and miss him!!!!! Thanks friends,
Tom King

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the tourney win!!! Great pic!! Looking forward to hearing about your plans for DC, once you have them! Take care.

Jen Smith Traficano

Unknown said...

The tournament news is great!
The Collinsville paper is always wonderful about covering community stories.
Bowling sounds like fun! Feb. is a great month to do that.