About Me

My photo
Collinsville Middle School PE teacher. Married (19yrs.)with two boys (12 and 8) 7th grade boys basketball coach. Avid cyclist

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December post

Hello
Hard to believe another month has zipped by. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had turkey dinner at our house with Jens parents. I am very thankful that my wife is such a wonderful cook!!!!! I've already put all the weight back on that I had lost on my ride last summer. Oh, well that's part of being busy. I have been thinking about my route. I think I'll go more south across than north. So I plan on going through parts of Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia, and Virginia before arriving in Washington D.C. The trip is about 900 miles. I'm thinking I can ride it in 14 days? Compared to last summer, this is going to be easier so I want to challenge myself with more daily miles. As soon as I mave more details about my route I will post them.
I also plan on having another bowling fundraisier for the Caleb Zarzecki Scholarship Fund. I will be looking at February or March and I will be posting information about that as soon as I get it all planned out. Not a day goes by that I don't think about Caleb. I'll bet there are a lot of other people out there who feel the same way! Take care everyone and enjoy everyday!! TK

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey Tom, hope this finds you and your family well. Hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving! Congrats on the bball team and record. Always enjoy reading your posts. Take care and Happy Holidays.
I think about Caleb everyday too!! Miss him.

Talk to later. Jen Smith Traficano