About Me

My photo
Collinsville Middle School PE teacher. Married (19yrs.)with two boys (12 and 8) 7th grade boys basketball coach. Avid cyclist

Friday, June 19, 2009

Here we go. I'm in Seattle

Hello everyone
Well I made it. It looks like I brought the rain too? They have not had rain in 30 something days and well guess what? It's raining with rain in the forcast for the whole weekend. Oh well, I don't mind, I just thought that was kinda funny. I was greated at the airport by Andy and his amazing family. Thanks Axel and Zane for driving me all over the place today with mom. We went for a 30 mile drive towards the Cascade Mountains and WOW!!!! I am ready to go now. I am going to start Saturday instead of Sunday. I will ride about 45 miles and camp somewhere? I was suppose to ride 90 miles on Sunday so this will help break up that first 90 miles for me.
So it's on, here we go!!!!!! Keep checking back I will blog as much as I can while out on the road.
C ya TK

No comments: