About Me

My photo
Collinsville Middle School PE teacher. Married (19yrs.)with two boys (12 and 8) 7th grade boys basketball coach. Avid cyclist

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New project

Hello everyone and welcome to the new plan. I am in the process of putting the Seattle to St.Louis ride together. I am going to fund raise for a Caleb Zarzecki scholarship fund. With lots of input from Robin Zarzecki and her family, we plan on starting a 2012 scholarship to honor Caleb in what would have been his senior year. I feel disappointed my ride was canceled, but I also know that I can over come the adversity and disappointment. I told my PE classes about it today and they too were upset. I told them "life is adversity" " you can crumble or you can overcome."
I plan on overcoming this set back. I am still fund raising May 16th with a bowling fund raiser. I am trying to make contact with former THS football players and friends. If you are interested in attending, please contact me asap. Keep checking back I will get more information posted assoon as I have more details.
Thank you to all of you who had already donated and given me your support!!! I still need you!
Thanks everyone. Tommy K

No comments: