About Me

My photo
Collinsville Middle School PE teacher. Married (19yrs.)with two boys (12 and 8) 7th grade boys basketball coach. Avid cyclist

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Looking at Options

Hello friends
Hi. Well, the disappointment of having the ride canceled is still burning. Just for the record, they needed 40 riders and we only had 17. It's the first time since they started this ride 10 years ago that they had to cancel. I want everyone to know, I am still committed to doing something!!!
I am in the process of looking into all my options. I am going to keep fund raising on my own. I am going to have the May 16th bowling night still. I am researching setting up a scholarship in Caleb Z.'s name at THS with the money I collect. I will be posting every other day for a few weeks to let people know exactly what is going on.
So, keep checking back.
Contact me if you have any questions.
Saturday night, May 16th, Camelot Bowl Fund raiser is on!! It is on!!!
Any questions, comments or concerns??? tking1@kahoks.org Thanks, Tommy King

No comments: