About Me

My photo
Collinsville Middle School PE teacher. Married (19yrs.)with two boys (12 and 8) 7th grade boys basketball coach. Avid cyclist

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Seattle to St.Louis

CALEB ZARZECKI 2012 SCHOLARSHIP FUND
Seattle to St.Louis, 2,500 miles, 35 days, solo. Yep, I have to carry my tent, sleeping bag, tools, parts, clothes, everything. I wonder if Caleb is laughing? This was his specialty, overcoming incredible adversity. I will be carrying his strength with me and I look forward to this challenge. We are in the process of setting up a Scholarship Fund at First Collinsville Bank in Troy. I will post that information next week.
Bowling Fund Raiser Saturday Night May 16th. Please make plans to attend!!!
E-mail me for pre-sold tickets, groups of 10 would be very helpful!
tking1@kahoks.org
I rode 35 miles on Saturday and 45 on Sunday, pray for nice weather!!!!
Talk with you all soon, something great is happening this summer!!!!!!
Thanks, Coach King

No comments: