About Me

My photo
Collinsville Middle School PE teacher. Married (19yrs.)with two boys (12 and 8) 7th grade boys basketball coach. Avid cyclist

Saturday, June 12, 2010

huge success @ Jefferson yard sale

Hello bigridefans
What a great weekend. Ms. Jefferson and friends had a ton of success at the yard sale this weekend. $1,300.00 was made to be donated to the Caleb Zarzecki Memorial Scholarship fund. Thanks to everyone who donated items, helped set up, or made a purchase at the yard sale. Several friends have asked how they can donate? If you would like to donate go to any (FCB) First Collinsville Bank and ask to donate to the 2012 Caleb Zarzecki Memorial Scholarship Fund.

I leave Monday morning around 5:30-6:00 a.m. Down to the wire now. I've been riding almost everyday so I feel good and I am looking forward to this summer's journey!!!! I hope to post on this blog everynight if possible? Pray for my safe journey!!!! Next post will hopefully be on Monday from Flora Illinois. Cya, Tom














;00

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Best of Luck on your journey!!! How awesome that they raised all that for the scholarship fund!!!!! I will look forward to your posts....be safe.

Love, Jen Smith Traficano