About Me

My photo
Collinsville Middle School PE teacher. Married (19yrs.)with two boys (12 and 8) 7th grade boys basketball coach. Avid cyclist

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's on!!!!! St.Louis to Washington DC

Hello everyone

Great news. I am going to be riding this summer again!!! I'll be riding from St.Louis to Washington DC to finish my cross country trip in honor of Caleb. I am only in the early planning stages so I don't have any information yet but as soon as I do I will post it. I will put up another post at the beginning of next month.
I hope everyone out there is doing well. I also hope that some of the people I met this summer are still checking the blog. If there are any friends who want to contact me and say hi, here is my e-mail. I am on facebook but I never get on it so just e-mail me if you want to say hi. tking1@kahoks.org Take care!! I will post again in a month, cya. T King

Hi Jenn Smith :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

AWESOME!!! You will def have to keep me posted when you start your ride out east. My brother lives in Bethesda, MD right outside DC, sure he would be more then willing to put ya up a night. Looking forward to your monthly posts!!

Take care and good luck with school.

Jen Smith Traficano

Unknown said...

That is great - What a lucky man you are to have such a supportive wife and kids. I look forward to hearing more details about it.

Enjoy football season

Lisa Port