About Me

My photo
Collinsville Middle School PE teacher. Married (19yrs.)with two boys (12 and 8) 7th grade boys basketball coach. Avid cyclist

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Stop # 31 Shelbina, MO

Hello everyone
Thanks Robin and to your family. That was an awesome post. I think that sums it all up for those of us that new Caleb. Thank you.

Shelbina. This was not actually on my places to stop, but I'm so glad I did. I've been kinda winging it here the last few days to be honest. Today when I pulled into town there was no one around at the UMC. So, I went back to the First Christian Church I had just passed a few minutes ago. There I met the secretary and Jim. Reverend Jim, or just Jim as he likes to be called. He invited me to stay at his home. There I had a chance to shower, rest, eat, meet his wonderful wife Becky, and have another amazing experience. They fed me like a King ( a real King). We had great conversations about Caleb, past experiences, current issues, and Faith. These two people are the kind of people you wished you had as parents and or friends. 36 years of love and marriage, and I can tell they are best friends. I will never forget you or your cute little dog Alley. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: