About Me

My photo
Collinsville Middle School PE teacher. Married (19yrs.)with two boys (12 and 8) 7th grade boys basketball coach. Avid cyclist

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Stop # 14 Lavina, MT

Hello everyone
Last night I stayed in Lavina. It's a very small town in the middle of know where. I couldn't even get phone service?? I was suppose to stay at the city park, but i noticed a little Methodist Church on a side street. I went into this little shop and asked about the church. This nice woman named Judy called a woman named Cathy. I told her about what I was doing and she told me she would let me in. That was great because a couple of hours later, another massive storm blew in. I think my tent might have looked like Dorothy's in the Wizard of Oz if I would have been outside?? I also got to sleep on a couch. Little things like that are a huge right now.
I got out pretty early this morning. I was excited because a friend of mine had some extra business hours/miles/coupon thingies and hooked me up with a hotel in Billings. Not just a motel/hotel, were talking Marriott!!! Hell yeah!!! Sorry youngsters, don't use that word!! Anyway, thanks John!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: