About Me

My photo
Collinsville Middle School PE teacher. Married (19yrs.)with two boys (12 and 8) 7th grade boys basketball coach. Avid cyclist

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hello

Hi everyone
Yesterday it was back on the bike. Highs and lows. We had a great time on our vacation. Our second night in DeSmet we stayed at the Prairie House Manor in DeSmet. It was the bankers house back in the 1880's. We really enjoyed the stay. Andy and Jen are from New Jersey. They came out to DeSmet last year for a vacation and loved it so much they bought this B&B and stayed. It's a great story and if you ever go visit DeSmet stay there you'll love it. So, thanks Andy to you and your family, we appreciate your kindness. While I was there in DeSmet I called ahead to my next stop in Balaton, MN. I was told I could not stay there at the church because something had happened. So I decided to just get to my next stop instead, Worthington, MN. My family dropped me of just inside the Minnesota state line, so I only had a 45 ride to my next stop. Worthington, here I come.

No comments: