About Me

My photo
Collinsville Middle School PE teacher. Married (19yrs.)with two boys (12 and 8) 7th grade boys basketball coach. Avid cyclist

Friday, April 24, 2009

Moving on

Hello bigride fans

I have been working hard getting my plans made for the Seattle to St.Louis ride. So far everything is going smooth. I did have an issue with the bowling fund raiser. I am only going to have enough room for about 80 people instead of 160. So once tickets are sold out, I won't be able to take any more in. Right now I have 40 sold and 40 left to sell. Please contact me ASAP if you want tickets? The fund raiser is going to go to the Caleb Zarzecki 2012 Scholarship Fund. An account has been set up at First Collinsville Bank ( FCB ) in Troy. However you can make a donation at any FCB, just let someone know you are donating to the Caleb Zarzecki 2012 Scholarship Fund. Please feel free to contact me by e-mail anytime. tking1@kahoks.org
I start riding in 57 days!!!! C ya T K

No comments: