About Me

My photo
Collinsville Middle School PE teacher. Married (19yrs.)with two boys (12 and 8) 7th grade boys basketball coach. Avid cyclist

Monday, March 16, 2009

Warm weather

Hello all
Warm weather at last!!!!!! My elbow is feeling stronger and the sun is warm. Yesterday (Sunday) I got outside on my bike for the first time this year and rode 55 miles. It felt great. I am so sick of riding in a stationary trainer, I can't even tell you. It's suppose to be nice again today and I look forward to getting out there as soon as I can get home from work.
I am still looking to make contact with my former football players. If you are one of them or know any of them, have them contact me ASAP. Thanks for reading, more to come soon. TK

3 comments:

BC said...

Tom

What type of roads are you using
for practice? Hills, country or?

Good Luck
BC

rideking said...

Hello BC
I have been on a trainer in the basement. Sunday I rode 55 miles on the MCT trails. Those are the old railroad tracks all over hte area. I also ride on old country roads when it's not very windy, usually around my house in the Troy/St.Jacob area. thanks for the comment, keep in touch!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Coach, this is Jake Sims, your former wide reciever haha. I'm home on spring break right now until Sunday. I lost your number! This is awesome what your doing for Caleb. Give me a call if you want to meet up or something before I go on break, I've got loads to talk about. 618-334-9908. Email is jrs5546@moval.edu. Keep in touch